Get the State of the Union (Park)
Union Park is divided into two sections that will be completed in phases over the next few years. The first phase, Union Park East, will include the new model home park, a revamped Experience Park location and a 14,000 square-foot amenity center. Once complete, the amenity space will boast the funk and flavor of Austin with a resort-style pool, club-style fitness facility, event space, gaming room, outdoor fireplace, jam station and more…
Brookfield Residential will offer a unique single-family product starting in the high $100s, spanning from 1,100 to 1,550 square feet. The alley-loaded garages and shared front garden areas provide the perfect setting for grilling and chilling with neighbors.
Check out the breakdown of Union Park West vs East and decide where you’ll be spending your weekends. Not one for taking sides? No problem. We’ve planned parks and trails that will connect residents living in Union Park West and Union Park East so everyone can enjoy the best of the 40-acre park space. Kiddos on the mind? Newton Collins Elementary School just opened in the Easton Park community.
Union Park East will provide a more relaxed and private space for residents to grill and chill with new neighbors. Find your balance by living life at your own speed.
- 14,000 square-foot Amenity Center complete with a resort-style pool, club-style fitness facility, event space, gaming room, lounge areas, catering kitchen, outdoor fireplace, jam station, bocce ball courts, HOA offices and more.
- Courtyard space with an open lawn and water fountains
- Natural rain garden complete with a boardwalk
- Lush turf to host Movies in the Park, yard games or picnics
- Three pocket parks perfect for grilling with friends
- Shaded lookout patio that overlooks lush activity lawn
We’re bringing everything you love about Austin right to your backyard. This section of the community will offer a variety of outdoor entertainment options perfect for those looking for an adventure.
- Outdoor amphitheater
- Extended trails from Bryant Park and Knob Hill
- Playscape for kids of all ages
- Open lawn space to play games, practice yoga and enjoy picnics
- Community garden
- Market Street for farmers’ markets
- Bike barn