Tailgate with us on Bevo Boulevard
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, we’re not talking about the holidays…we’re talking football season. Join Easton Park on Bevo Boulevard Saturday, November 3 (game time TBD) for fun games, salty snacks, cool swag and big prizes.
What exactly is Bevo Boulevard?
It’s a brand-new tailgating tradition for Texas football fans. The FREE pre-game street party will start five hours before the actual game and end just before kick-off.
Where is it?
The intersection of San Jacinto Boulevard and 20th Street all the way to the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center will be completely transformed into a street party. A number of brands and local vendors will line the street giving away all sorts of fun giveaways.
What all is there to do?
- Watch the Longhorn Band and Texas Cheer & Pom play and cheer their way into the stadium.
- Celebrate Bevo’s arrival!
- Dine at different local food trucks.
- Enjoy happy hour prices on beer and wine.
- Watch other Big 12 games on giant LED screens.
- Listen to a live pre-game broadcast from 104.9 The Horn.
- Meet and greet with select Texas Longhorns teams and coaches.
- Buy your very own Longhorn gear for the next Bevo Boulevard bash!
See y’all there. HOOK ‘EM!